- One Day Design - $400 - Spend an afternoon with Anne restyling your home using what you already have. This gives you the opportunity to see your home in a whole new light and give it transformation it needs. You will be left with a list of items you may want to purchase to complete the redesign. Or use the time to shop with Anne taking advantage of her "trade only" showroom discounts. This also makes a great gift for friends.
- Move-in Design - price to be determined. Eliminate some of your moving stress by having Anne plan your interior spaces, arranging furniture, fixtures, art and accessories before your move. Another great gift idea.
- Design From a Distance - You can live almost anywhere in the country. Correspondence is done via email and internet. Design resources are accessible locally or on-line. Clients do their own purchasing based on a design "master plan" for their rooms. Prices range from $250 for an entry hall to $900 for a living room. See details below.
- For a per room rate ($500) Anne will meet you for an initial one-hour consultation and then present you with up to 3 floor plans which will include 3 options for each piece in the room, window treatments, lighting and where they're from/how much they cost. You will then take it from there to execute the design.
- For a per room rate + 25% markup on purchases, this will include the above and also the ordering and arrangements for deliveries including being on site for all deliveries. With this option you will be able to take advantage of Anne's designer discounts.
- For an hourly rate ($100) + 25% markup Anne will be at your disposal to handle every aspect of the design process which includes:
DESIGN FROM A DISTANCE
You can live almost anywhere in the country and still take advantage of Anne's design expertise. Correspondence is done via email and internet. Design resources are accessible locally or on-line. Clients do their own purchasing based on a design "master plan" for their rooms. Prices range from $200 for an entry hall to $900 for a living room.
Anne asks DFAD clients several design-oriented questions, and request digital photos of the rooms they want designed. Clients are asked to measure their rooms (Anne can walk them through this part to make it easy). Once the client's design direction is determined (such as classic, modern, mid-century, eclectic, etc), a personalized master design plan is created. This is determined by the answers to certain questions as well as magazine pages and other tear sheets that inspire the client so Anne can get an idea of the design direction they wish to go.
Within 6 weeks the client will recieve the newly designed rooms. This will include a detailed furniture plan, drawn to scale, with specific furniture pieces selected and resourced, specific fabrics, a detailed shopping list for local and online stores, a step-by-step explanation of how to pull all the elements of the presentation together using this personalized plan. Photos of furniture and lighting are included as well as fabric swatches, paint colors, window treatments and flooring. The client is free to follow our parameters as closely or as loosely as they want.
hallways/entryways - $250
powder rooms - $350
home offices - $650
dining rooms - $750
bedrooms - $750
living rooms - $900
family rooms - $900